II. Joke: Part 1
- An American, a German and a Japanese man are golfing one day and, at the 3rd hole, they hear a phone ring.
- The American excuses himself, puts his left thumb to his ear, his left pinky finger to his mouth and proceeds to have a telephone conversation.
- When he is done, he looks at the other two and says "Oh, that's the latest American technology in cell phones.
- I have a chip in my thumb and one in my pinky finger and the antenna is in my hat. Great stuff, eh?"
III. Joke: Part 2
- They continue golfing until the 9th hole when, again, they hear a phone ring.
- The German tilts his head to one side and proceeds to have a conversation with someone in German.
- When he finishes, he explains to the other two that he has the latest in German technology cell phones.
- "A chip in my tooth, a chip in my ear and the antenna inserted in my spine. The wonders of German know-how!"
IV. Joke: Part 3
- At the 13th hole, a phone rings again and upon Hearing it, the Japanese man disappears into some nearby bushes.
- The German and the American look at each other and then walk over to peek into the bushes.
- There they found the Japanese man, squatting with his pants down around his ankles.
V. Joke: Part 4
- "What on earth are you doing?!" asked the American.
- The Japanese fellow looked up and without pause, replied, "Waiting for a fax"