II. Joke: Part 1
- After nearly forty years in practice as a gynecologist, John decided he had enough money to retire and take up his real love, auto mechanics.
- He left his practice, enrolled in auto mechanics school, and studied hard.
- The day of the final exam came and John worried if he would be able to complete the test with the same proficiency as his younger classmates.
- Most of the students completed their exam in two hours. John, on the other hand, took the entire four hours allotted.
- John tossed and turned in bed that night, dreading the next morning when the exam scores would be returned.
III. Joke: Part 2
- The following day, John was delighted and surprised to see a score of 150% for his exam.
- John spoke to his professor after class. "I never dreamed I could do this well on the exam. But tell me, how did I earn a score of 150%?"
IV. Joke: Part 3
- The professor replied, "I gave you 50% for perfectly disassembling the car engine. "
- "I awarded another 50% for perfectly reassembling the engine.
- "I gave you an additional 50% for having done all of it through the muffler."
- Ludi Hendrix