Aka: CRAFFT Questionanaire, CRAFFT
- See Also
- Health Maintenance in Adolescents
- Adolescent Chemical Dependency
- Adolescent Depression
- Adolescent Chemical Dependency screening
- Questions: (CRAFFT Acronym: Car, Relax, Alone, Forget, Friends, Trouble)
- Have you ever ridden in a car driven by someone who is high or has been using Alcohol or drugs?
- Do you ever use Alcohol or drugs to relax, feel better about yourself or fit in?
- Do you ever use Alcohol or drugs when you are by yourself?
- Do you ever forget things you did while you were using Alcohol or drugs?
- Do your family or friends ever tell you that you should cut down on your drinking or drug use?
- Have you ever gotten into trouble while you were using Alcohol or drugs?
- Assign one point to every YES answer
- A score of 2 or more suggests high risk for Substance Abuse
- Knight (2002) Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 156(6):607-14 [PubMed]